Intertextual Connections


Gain

Bible study is at 9. I have 20 minutes before I head off. Thought I'll spend sometime here and reflecting how the week has gone by. This week has been an exhausting one for me, especially physically. I have been hitting the gym hard and consistent this week, back to pumping the weights and gaining back some strong focus while training.

I have been getting, "hey sw, u lost so much weight!!" and along those lines. Well, I know, and I heard it more than once. Now, its starting to annoy me, don't remind me. So yeah, I am setting myself back to routine, heavy training and proper dieting and basically, no laziness allowed. Do you hear me mama's boy!!!

So yeah, I have been pushing the weights with a few mates, the guys I usually train with in Australia. I am determined to set the course right again.

Mostly, I am starting to take charge of my own life, and set the course myself. Inititally, earlier in the year, I had consistently listened to Senior Ee for directions. Honestly, I now had enough and I'm going ahead focusing the life I want for myself. I have spent a certain amount of time, and effort to begin with. I have heard enough of stories and excuses, I just had enough.

I don't want to lead my next year with the same regret. So no more, no more it is. I have nothing to lose, only more to gain!

Grrrrr....

0 Responses to “Gain”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.